My dream for Kenny Ray

"make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody."

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Friday, January 22, 2010

A cold winters day

A cold winters day
I rest before play
Fireside I sit with hot coffee til break of day
When Jack the Beagle and Kenny Ray are ready to play
Jack will hunt and sniff out a rabbit and begin to bay
As Kenny Ray watches the rabbit run away
We joke and laugh till the day fades away
Fireside I sit with sleeping Kenny Ray
And the perfect end to a cold winters day

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hey Kenny, it was really great to find your blog, your place is really nice, especially with the snow fall. Snow always makes everything look so beautful in the country. By the way, didn't know you could write poetry, guess it runs in the family, I love your place, it is just right for you guys. Take care and thanks for sharing with me. Love your cuz, Tersa